We are looking for a passionate Business Analyst to join our Steep team in Brussels! Do you recognize yourself in the following profile we are looking for?
SteepConsult is a consulting company that partners with organizations to turn their strategic ambitions into impactful growth. We translate today’s challenges into tomorrow’s opportunities, build resilience and activate our client’s teams towards sustainable growth.
We are part of the Positive Thinking Company, an ecosystem of more than 2500 employees providing organisations with an end-to-end approach, from ideation to execution. As the management consulting entity, we aim to raise their organisation’s resilience whether trough advisership, projects of varying sizes or end-to-end solutions.
Our take on collaborative performance is based on what we call “Positive Thinking Mindset”; a corporate culture which aims to be flexible, solution-oriented, open-minded, and willing to develop skills.
Your future impact
- As a Business Analyst, you are responsible for creating a detailed business analysis, by foreseeing, detecting, and translating business needs into impactful solutions.
- You will be challenged by executive managers and will handle as bridge for the gap between IT and business by developing and monitoring data quality metrics to determine requirements and deliver recommendations.
- In your role as Business Analyst, you will prepare business requirements by documenting the As-Is and To-Be analysis and will report those requirements to executives and different stakeholders as well.
- You will play a key role as you will interact on different levels of multiple teams of the company, understand the business and be proactive.
SteepConsult will offer you the opportunity to join a growing company in Brussels where you will evolve quickly thanks to challenging and diversified long-term missions.
Investing in our employees is crucial for our evolution. Therefore, we work with our employees in Brussels to reach a joint decision on developing career goals and skills.
We do this by offering trainings and workshops to develop your:
- Soft skills,
- Tools knowledge.
We invest in your career by offering the possibility to get certifications in:
- And more!
Key skills to apply
To strengthen our team in Brussels, we are looking for talented consultants with a Positive Mindset!
- You hold a Master’s degree and have between 3 and 8 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- You can work in a fast-paced and agile environment and are experienced in leading and influencing teams.
- Developed analytical skills are required as well as strong verbal and written communication in Dutch, French and English.
- Having a previous experience in consultancy is an asset as well as owning one or more Business Analysis certifications.
- In a few words, you share our values and want to have an impact, be part of exciting challenges and gain expertise to evolve career wise.
If this opportunity matches your expectations, we would be happy to meet you!
Do you have questions regarding Steep or this application?
Reach out to our HR Team here!